(n.) lit. “place of wild strawberries”; a special place discovered, treasured, returned to for solace and relaxation; a personal idyll free from stress or sadness.
Our goal with Little Lookbook is to provide our readers with interesting content where they feel motivated & inspired afterwards & like they get their own little backstage pass into genuine & unique experiences. We use the tagline ‘have an open mind & use your imagination’ because that’s the core line through all of our content.
Who reads Little Lookbook?
Little Lookbooks readers are primarily located in Sweden, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Germany & India.
They are primarily between the ages of 18-24 & approximately 85% are female & 15% are male.
Get to know Jessika
Five facts to get to know me better:
- I’m a Capricorn – my birthday is January 18.
- I’m a very shy person plus an introvert, so you can imagine me in social situations.
- I’m a self-proclaimed Hufflepuff, but a Pottermore claimed Ravenclaw.
- I’m currently studying Communication at business school.
- I have a chronic illness that (to explain it as simple as possible without medical talk) makes my immune system unable to separate viruses & bacteria from my body. So my immune system is constantly trying to break down my joints, muscles & tendons as well as my airways.
Favourite genres: Adventure with touches of fantasy-sci-fi or a fluffy contemporary
Book or series that’s special to me: Both the Harry Potter series, as well as the Percy Jackson series, has a special place in my heart.
Most underrated book: Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. Always has been & always will be in my opinion.
Go-to happy songs: Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself by Jess Glynne, Weird People by Little Mix & Can We Dance by The Vamps
TV show I’m currently obsessing over: The 100, Teen Wolf & Grey’s Anatomy