(n.) lit. “place of wild strawberries”; a special place discovered, treasured, returned to for solace and relaxation; a personal idyll free from stress or sadness.
The goal with Little Lookbook is to provide you who reads this with interesting content that leaves you feeling motivated & inspired afterward & like you’ve got your own little backstage pass into genuine & unique experiences. The tagline ‘have an open mind & use your imagination’ is the core line through all of the content on this page.
Who reads Little Lookbook?
Little Lookbook’s readers are primarily located in Sweden, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, the Netherlands, Germany & India.
They are primarily between the ages of 18-24 & approximately 85% are female & 15% are male.
Get to know Jessika
- I’m a Capricorn sun, Aquarius moon – my birthday is January 18.
- I’m a self-proclaimed Hufflepuff, but a Pottermore claimed Ravenclaw.
- I’m currently studying Communication at business school.
- Throughout my 19 years on this planet, I’ve so far had blonde, brown, red, purple & pink hair
- I have a chronic illness that (to explain it as simple as possible without medical talk) makes my immune system unable to separate viruses & bacteria from my body. So my immune system is constantly trying to break down my joints, muscles & tendons as well as my airways.
Favourite genres: Adventure with touches of fantasy-sci-fi or a fluffy contemporary
Most underrated book: Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. Always has been & always will be in my opinion.