Hello, everybody! Well, first of all. Are you still alive? Are we all good? We’re 20 hours into Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon. Which means we’re almost at the finish line, it’s time to start sprinting! First, let’s chit chat a bit. How are you doing so far? Have you checked something off your TBR list yet? Before we get started with this challenge I want you to check some things off first:
- Have you given yourself a minimum of 5 minutes rest from reading?
- Have you been drinking enough water/juice/tea/hot chocolate?
- Have you been refiling your tank in the shape of a sandwich or an apple?
Have you checked off everything on that list? You’re probably here because you heard that I have a little challenge for you. Well, you know we’re nearing the finishing line so I want you to get a little creative.
I want you to try & make the most creative tower out of books as possible.
How about a leaning book tower of Pisa? Or a tower shaped like an animal? Or how about a book throne? Maybe a colour coordinated one? It’s all up to you! I want to be amazed.
P.S. If you want to cheat & gain a couple of plus points in my book (pun sadly not intended), my favourite book is Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins & I’m a huge Harry Potter & Percy Jackson fan. Just saying…
The rules of the challenge are:
- The challenge is to build a creative book tower. Whatever you can imagine.
- When you´re done, take a photo of it.
- Tag @LittleLookbook on Twitter or @jessikanicolette on Instagram in your picture or video
- Make sure to tag #LittleBookTower so it’s 100% sure that I’ll find your photo
Now good luck & start building!
Update: Congratulations to Sabrina! Because of your creativity, with creating the tower shaped like an eye, impressed me so much, you get to choose a prize from Dewey’s prize page.