It’s Hour 7 of Dewey’s 24 hours Read-A-Thon. How are you doing so far? Good? Bad? Well, congratulations on making it this far. Remember that this is just for fun & your health is more important than the amount of pages you’ve read. So I want you to get up, drink a glass of water & eat a sandwich or an apple. Now when I’ve covered the health talking, I guess you kind of need a break by now. Right? If you do, great! Because I have a challenge for you.
I challenge you to try and make the most creative book tower as possible.
The leaning book tower of Pisa? A colour coordinated one? Maybe even a book tower who is shaped like an animal! I don’t know, it’s you who decide.
The rules of the challenge are:
- The challenge is to build a creative book tower. Whatever you can imagine.
- Max time for building the tower is 10 minutes.
- When you´re done, take a photo of it.
- Send the picture/video to @LittleLookbook on Twitter or @jessikanicolette on Instagram
- Make sure to tag #10minbooktower (this is to make sure to 100% that I find your photo)